AirBORNE
As I take this journey -
I recognize that my potential for success is just as GREAT as my potential to fail.
Fully aware of my current strengths, I barely notice my weaknesses.
Just to be like those before me, the greats of my past have:
Walked this way, Followed lasers, and Left blueprints for my genrations talent.
I realize that I am not the only young explorer.
However I am in no rush – this journey is all of ours.
But I can not lie, I aspire the winners title to be mine. Humbled however fearless.
I am EXPOSED to the criticism of nonbelievers.
But my faith & direction cometh from He who believes.
I AM – AIRBORNE
So let me float away,
away with my music.
I – can only hope that its through such, my strength comes from & ill never abuse it.
I'll light the candles and open bottles,
cause everyday is a celebration when you're closing in on your DREAMS.
So close that I can: TOUCH THEM WITH MY FINGER TIPS.
Though I aspire to use this as motivation to get me higher.
Some said i'm “spaced out”
I guess they're right.
Cause my DREAMS are close, they're in my sight.
An premonition to what my wonderful FATHER had envisioned.
So heres the message
“Im on my way...”
Im a rare form,
in rare form.
Elijah.
IM AIRBORNE...
Comments
Post a Comment