Every  Thursday. 




I promise to write to you. 
Every Thursday.  
And I keep my promises under lock and key, 
So you know my word is safe. 

Every since that one Monday that I saw you but never got to mention that I love you, I love you to hell and back and then some. 
And then some more;
I'll be the guy that lights candles and throws rose petals on the floor.
The guy that you can call, will have my pedal to the floor, if things get salty I'll be there to add some sugar to the moments. 
I remember when I seen you walking down the street with your head down, you was at your lowest; 
And then we talked and then that made you happy. 
A perfect stranger at the moment, not knowing what this would come to. 
And that was Wednesday, before you left I told you, every Thursday look for letters. 
And you know I keep my promises under lock and key, 
And the locksmiths me;
And I'm hiding the extra one inside of your heart so that I can always find you.
No matter where we end up;

I will always love you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.