"Sierra."




You looked like you fell from heaven.


You were special to me like freedom is special to an inmate.


Since you've been gone I've been in a prison of sorts;


My mind has retained everything about you from your hair to your smile to your amazing frame.


It's hard to see other women because in them I just see your face.


It's crazy.





It drives me crazy.


How could you just walk away?


We weren't even finished what we started.


And I tried my hardest to resolve it.


How could you just walk away?








Where did we go wrong?


It's been 306 days and no call.


No text, no love shown at all.


My attempts at reconciliation never seem to work.


I thought it was love.


How misguided was I;


I tried my hardest to resolve.


I tried my best to hide the flaws I possessed and all.


What didn't I do right?





What didn't I do right?


You told me once I was the one.


But you told your friends different things.


What didn't I do right?


You were my first girl so it was new to me; but I thought it was going rather smooth.


What did I do or didn't do?





What haven’t  I accomplished?


Am I making you think?


Are you reading this?


I was the sweetest man that's what ya momma said.


So why didn't you feel the same?





What didn't I do right?


How could you,





Just walk away?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.