Long Over U.
my afflictions usually never get addressed in public.
But I realized; I should've treated you like everyday we was out in public.
Momma said, "she gon leave if you don't straighten up, mark my words."
Now you're gone and I'm hurt ...
I should've respected you.
I should've treated you like you was Gods' daughter cause you was but I got caught up, now you're leaving.
showing me exactly who's Karma.
Broke & disgusted, was feeling on top the world but now; the world hovers, I'm feeling the weight all over me.
I remember you used to lay all over me.
We ain't have nothing to do.
Them days, scrabble & monopoly was the substitute.
I need another Netflix and chill, it's long overdue.
And my friends telling me, "chill, it's long over dude."
She's long over you.
•••• •••• •••• ••••
Over you.
She said, "I am so over you."
She said, "well don't you have something to say?"
Well what am I supposed to say?
What am I supposed to do?
When everybody says that they'll stick around...
Just to be the first to leave when you're down & out.
Gotta excuse my awkwardness.
Maybe i should've thought twice.
Cause you weren't even new to this.
But I was looking for a wife.
I was rushing, I guess.
Miss them nights when you laid on my chest.
We ain't have to have sex, we just chilled and played chest, yes!
It was perfect while it lasted.
Last summer was a movie and we were casted.
I guess since God is the director, he yelled "cut".
We both thought it was love;
We both thought too much.
Comments
Post a Comment