G.F.W.R.




I hope that,
Good friends we remain.
I don't wanna see you go through any pain,
That I can't help with.
I'm tryna be less selfish,
And be more selfless.
You know my heart.
You knew me since fifth grade, where do I start?
All the accolades can't even compare,
To How it feels just having you here.
And not to diss any of my newest friends, but your my closest one, my oldest one, if anybody got a problem, I gotta show em one.
And that's cool.
Cause I know you'd do the same thing.
 you taught me "be a man, don't let these people weaken you."
And if I had a problem you would come often, on weekends too.
You taught me it was beauty behind the madness before the weeknd knew.
And for that, baby, know I'm always indebted, I gave you the debit but never the credit that you deserve. Best friend, I wanna  tell the whole world just who you are...
But they gon know soon, it ain't a moment til you make it.
That's what friendships are for, man these words can explain it.....


About 12 years;
105120 hours,
4380 days,
And though we had the smallest of disputes;
We never strayed.
You always stayed.
Through everything.


& Every day of my life, I thank God you've been down.
Since Day one. My day one.
Forever I'll hold you down.
Until.
We're in the ground. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.