Entitled (72515)







You're badd as ever.
That's why you need a good guy to come and scoop you up.
He gets you mad as ever.
That's why need a good guy...

I will never have you in your feelings.
You just keep on doing your thing, don't worry.
I ain't going nowhere.
Unless we're going somewhere;
I can't go anywhere,
If ever you are never here,
With me.

You're badd as ever...
That's why you need a good guy to come and scoop you up.
He gets you mad as ever.
That's why need a good guy...

I will never get you mad.
Girl you can always count on that.
I don't wanna see you frown;
No way.
I only wanna hear you laugh.
With me.

That's why need a good guy to come and scoop you up.


Don't you see a good guy, in me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.