prayer for a friend...
Father, I'm praying for a friend,
He and I are really close,
And out of all my friends - for this one I'm concerned the most.
He said he reading daily, but he lost the urge to learn it.
He goes to church weekly, but isn't moved by any sermon.
His body weak, ain't prayed in some weeks, he wake up to say to prayer but just goes back to sleep.
Lord, you gotta help him man, I'm crying for him , praying for him.
He ain't sinned but it seems like he's letting temptation creep in on him.
Can't even hit the mall, so many girls walking round there, half naked bodies tempting him to lust & fall there.
He barely watching TV, it make feel like he ain't nothing; cause rappers be flexing, showing cars and straight stunting.
The other day he told me he feel like less than a man, cause he ain't have a 5 year plan, or big acres of land.
And man, it's really crazy cause his family really love him, but he's strugglin;
And even though he talks to me , he don't listen when he ought to be.
I'm afraid for him, he got people that admire him, he got some younger siblings that really set him higher than, all the other factors in this world that's so cold. God please help his soul before he grow old.
... God, his conditions getting worse as the day gets old.
I'm with him now and he ain't doing well, of this I'm pretty sure, he say he's tryna trust you, and doesn't wanna disgust you; but last night, at this place he shouldn't have went, he was in the midst of sinners and he did not discuss you.
And as of now his anxiety's got the best of him, he knows Christ for real but for days refused to rest in him.
He's not the best of men, but God I know he really loves you, and I can't understand why lately he's not thinking of you. People trust this dude, you could crush this dude; father he needs more of you, I pray you touch this dude. What can I say to him? I'm determined to pray for him. father shake him up and empty him and break him down to build him up. I pray you have your way in him. I pray you change him up.
...Cause there's a change in him, I can tell and the effects are strong.
I pray you open up his heart before he writes his next poem.
He's lost now but when he gets home; I pray he opens up that 66 book love letter that you wrote for him, and soak it up;
Cause he's not feeling me, and he's not hearing you. Father it's hurting me, I know it's killing you.
And while i got you, lest i forget to tell it, it's something else that i'm concealing, see,
The person that I'm praying about -
Is really me...

Comments
Post a Comment