' ReflectionOnTheStairs'
I think it's time
to face the facts.
You're bags are
packed;
You're leaving
& you're never coming back.
One
text just ruined it all.
I shouldn't have
called that girl,
I shouldn't have
called that girl.
I knew she was no
good.
I
knew.
But still I
failed.
I fell in lust.
You've had enough.
I just wish there
was something more I could say.
Takes a lot to
even own up.
I planned to lie
to just get you back but then that wouldn't be very grown up.
Got to face the
facts.
Your bags are
already packed.
You're about to
leave and you're never coming back.
One text just
ruined it all.
I should have
called that girl;
I should have
called that girl.
Only though, to
set the record straight.
With tears in my
eyes I write this;
With regret
flowing from my pen.
Because I thought
what we had was ‘Love’,
Was 'Fate'.
I ain't think it
would ever end.
Now you say you
hate me;
How could I ever
blame you?
Because I said I’d
never do something like this and I fell face first on my word.
Squashing every
bit of a promise that existed.
What
exists now?
Me & Hennessy.
But it can never
get me over the thought of losing the best thing that ever happened to me...
-RegretfullyBitter
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment