Queen of Heart





To love or make love?
Both are what I pray for.
But there is no ring on our fingers.
That's like having sex with a stranger;
This is “fornication” understandably.
But then there's the temptation just radiating off your body, how it's glowing, I just cannot contain; myself.
Damned if I do, Damned if I do - not!
Cause if I do they will be like "yeah nigga! Yeah nigga!" But if I don't they'll be like "you lame, how could you ever pass?"
For time’s sake I just focus on that ass, sip from this flask, raw Hennessy putting my mind at ease.
Cause: me-no-freak but damn; the freak-in-you makes me wanna; get freaky too. Nice & slow, Throw - you on my silk sheets, caress your mocha skin while confessing my love for you which has been building for years.
These tears;
They have a legitimate justification.
I see you in my dreams and it just feels as if it's real, every single night.
It's like living in the cliché "it's wrong but it feels so right”;
I know you got a man, I know you got a man, but you're sitting on the throne as the queen of my heart for life...

And to me it's just something about YOU.
The way you enter a room, the way your smile lights up my mood, the way you, are YOU around THEM,
And never change.

The way your style is the complete opposite of mine. The way we coordinate our lives. The way your drive matches my grind. The way YOU; are fine,
so fine.

The way your golden skin glistens in the sun.
This is why I miss the summer time.


-ep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.