"Every shot that was taken"




DAMN!
Ok girl I see you.
With yo high heels,
And ya black dress.
What a lovely sight,
You the model type
You the lover not a fighter type
Hope im right.
Girl when's ya flight?
Because I’ve been dying to meet ya
Heard about that show you put on last night,
And the outfits that were featured
Raunchy, but Beautiful, so I respect it.           
Every shot that was taken
My memory cannot recollect.
But the cameras were rolling, so bet, we'll never forget.
Beyond compare
I can never compare you to another,
Look at you.
Look at you in the mirror.
So special
Strutting, down the run way
With your head high
Confidence is a sexy sign.
Wonder woman.
Ooh girl I wonder woman;
Will you be my wonder woman?
For the night, or perhaps for our life?
Its whatever
I see that smile upon your face,
I know my words are clever.
Cleverly getting your attention
I realize now why some women envy the attention you've been getting.
But go on girl.
Most elegant
Sight to see
You’re the epitome of raw beauty.
I know you're like, 4 or 5 years my senior,
But, I ain counting
Ooh girl you make my night shine bright,
Like a diamond and I hope you get it.
I hope you get it baby.
Pay attention baby.

No more waiting.

Im at attention baby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.