Red Heels (leading to)



                                               Took the night off just so I can see you,
                                                       You call me and tell me you're alone. 
I got the pedal to the floor
I'm on my' way to see you.
Won't knock on your door, you know im the only other one with a key.
Summer is coming I know you can feel it, or is it just me?
Nervous;

I love how you chose to wear my favorite color tonight.
I love how you walking round like you on a runway tonight.
You just wanna have fun, and make memories that you can barely remember.
And I know just how you feel.
This is what happens when you wear red heels:

They don't do it like you, girl that's so crazy.
At the end of the night when you're leaving, I really want you to stay baby.
Bed room full of rose pedals, girl we just did it.
High heels still on; I get it I get it.

Look what it leads to.
We didn't do too much talking.
Your roommate on her way up, guess I should start walking.

I hope that you call. Don't ever forget about tonight.
You can fly to my city, next time I'll book you a flight.

Bring your heels...

Bring your heels,
Your red heels,
Bring your heels.
There's no telling what they'll lead to next time...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.