"Escape Route."








Let me see your ambition.
Bare naked;
Strip your make up off,
With all your flaws,
Show me what I'm missing.

I wanna make love to your AS-pirations,
it's not just your ASS-ets that attract me like a magnet.
And you be like "if you want it, you can have it."
Don't make it so easy.
I'd rather fight for what's mine then to just grab it.

I know you're one in a mil.
Chances are; this be the only time I may ever have.
My friends be like "get her while she's hot."
Ahh but I treat her like a meal,
& Let things cool off,
I Don't wanna get burned,
She'll forever be amazing.
I'm good with waiting.

Yep, you're 'badd'.

Bad meaning good.
Good looking, have whole hood looking. Breaking their necks.
You are a piece of art.
You take a piece of my heart with every thought.
You can never be removed from the recesses of my brain.
You are healing, for my pain.
Get to know me.
You are, my inspiration.

My escape route from reality.
You are a fantasy,
 only a dream but it feels real as when I dreamt I was in heaven.

Money & Fame might take you before I do.
& Once again I could be all alone.
They'd scoop you up,
They'd  lock that door so you don't run.

I'm just afraid you don't see your worth the way I do.
Because I've seen so much, and so many, I know what's true.
But you let that mirror lie.
And you've become so obsessed with 'pushing through the pain'.
When will you see, what I see, that this is all just a game.
And you are, we are, mere pawns.
Look at how you dress, showing your chest, your secrets which shall only be shared with whom ever you have adoration for. But you share with whoever is there in the spur of the moment.
look at how lAte you stay,
He got his way,
He ate, he strayed.
Never knew where he went,
Just knew he was the one that got away after he promised he be there.
But They don't care.
And leave you with a mess to clean; inside, outside.
Your soul, your body, Your bed, your jeans.

I just want to see your ambition.
You, Bare naked.
No, not your glowing skin.
Your heart down to the flaws within.
Share with me.
Into you, I wanna see,
Before into me, u see.
And whatever comes after.

I know You hear the laughter.
It's laughter, that's all it is.
And words, just words.
From hateful mouths.
Don't break,
Don't fall,
You find your escape route.


And stay right there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.