We all need Jesus…



It’s sad when stars get too hot;
And then they blow up.
You know, like what happened to Mac miller
Or what happened to XXX.
Lil Snupe,
Lil Peep.
I pray I don’t get too big, because I don’t want a hater coming after me.
Or drugs taking my soul.
I just want love permeating me…








This whole year we’ve seen hurt.
More mass shootings, cop killings,
And localized crime got my brothers sitting in prisons.
The news broke of a young lady gon missing;
From around my city.
A week later, news broke the she was dead,
This… this shit be messing with my head,
I know her family going through it.



What do you say when people are grieving?
I’ve been trying to find the words,
But they’re always elusive.
Writing and erasing.
Writing and erasing.
Writers block encaging, my mind.
Nothing wants to present itself.
This year has been draining…



Seeing news clips of black bodies dropping gets tiring.
And the blame stays on cops killing us,
When we assist cause, we be killing ourselves.
We put our own selves through hell.
In word and with actions.
I just think we all need Jesus.


We all need Jesus…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.