L.U.S.T. (Lost under satans Trap)



“L.U.S.T” (Lost Under Satans’ Trap) 
(cowriter: Vicki T)






Differing shades 
Some matte 
Some bold 
Variations of tones
Hues 
A palette of stories untold 
But why so mysterious?
Well shrouded in green
Consumed with envy 
Tainted jealousy 
Bound tightly with greed 
She lusts

Blue faces 
Ebbed depression
A momentary lapse of the veil 
Melancholy with a key 
A twisted self-centered jail 
Indignation 
Aggrieved with fury 
Is this all just a ruse?
Or the consequence of sufferance 
Slight
For choosing the shade rouge? 
Still she lusts 

Cautious by nature
Critical by privilege 
Demanding of focus
And yet so dismissive 
Meticulous kind of cunning
Steadfast and holding 
A facade of possessiveness 
Reflecting hues of tawny-golden 
Failure to listen 
Opposition 
A shy away from inner truth 

A competition 
Self v self 
You want to do you or be you? 
Even still, she lusts

Where is your glow
Colorful woman? 
Unbothered and pure 
The energy emitted from depths unobscured 
Where has it hidden? 
Locked away? 
In Satan’s trap 

Left to fray? 
Remember the power in the words
No Satan, not today. 





And i understand;


But I be playing right into your hands. 
Ask me how high to jump, 
I’ll jump without finding a place to land. 

This is life, 
This is love, 
This is lust. 
This is crossing burning sands, 
with no shoes,

This is us. 

Living in Love.
I got it confused. 

I mean Lust ... 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.