"Unamused."
When niggas “holla” at you it’s a stretch.
I know you’re tired of niggas always breaking necks, and staring hard, and speaking rude to you.
I can see it in your face you’re not amused with them.
You got your own shit, and you’re badd too.
That’s the reason most these niggas can’t have you.
That’s the reason that I’m writing this letter, with hopes that you might read it and see that I’m better;
giving you way more pleasure, with way less effort. Off of poetry.
Hoping that you notice me.
Got you smiling to yourself,
You don’t need no one else.
You just let the bullshit blow right by.
I see you rolling your eyes whenever they try.
So unamused with that line “what’s your name? What’s your sign?”
As soon as he grab that wine, I’ll just creep up from behind.
And slide this paper to you with this letter written inside,
And leave it up to you to reply…
No pressure,

Comments
Post a Comment