Poetic.







Poetic.
From the where the dreams flow.
                            You left me like they always do.
I start falling then they always go.

I’m a sucker, you can call me that.
I’m glad I wasn’t stupid and went and got that tat.

I would’ve looked real fucking dumb.
A broken heart sitting inside my arm.
Never to be reconnected.

How Poetic.

All the words I left unsaid.
From all the texts you left unread.
I poured my heart out, you just fucked with me. 
Guess I wasn’t a part of your luxury
.
Your mind was still so immature.
Our first timeI thought that I was yours.
I told my homies we was something more.
And then you fucking slammed the fuckin door;
Right in my face.

Poetic.

Why do I like hood women?

Why do I put labels on em?

Why can’t they all be good women?

Then all the women say:
 where are all the good men at?
Fuck!
I’m right here for you;
The guy you told to stay clear.
The guy you said that if I tried to ‘shoot my shot’ again, you’d get your brother on me.

And I don’t want the drama.

I just wanna be loved so I can be more -

Poetic.

(And there might be more...)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.