VOID.
When they killed Shawn, I
felt that pain in my heart.
When they killed Rashaad,
I felt them tears bout to start.
When they killed my
cousin Emmitt I bout broke down;
Seen him lying in that
casket, he ain’t make a sound.
All my brothers wanted to
do is be successful,
But couldn’t make it off
the block, that shit was stressful.
Enemies had lists, they
had to check em.
I used to text his phone
like every month just to check him.
“Ay cousin what you up
to? Too busy flexing?”
He told me that his music
about to take off,
And I believed it cause
his music was that heat.
Now I got too many tee
shirts hanging, saying Rest in Peace ...
Drinking henny and bout
anything to get me torn up.
My homie says, “you good
E?” I told him pour it up.
Off the Jack honey, jack
& coke, and we are acting up.
Tryna forget all of the
pain this world put us through.
Tryna remember all the
good things from our youth.
My best friend asking
“boy what’s gotten into you? You used to believe in Jesus, now you act like you
have no clue... who brought you through.”
who brought you through?
Who brought you through?
Comments
Post a Comment