"I prefer."
I prefer to not see you covered in L’Oréal Paris...
I'm a fan of seeing things in their original state.
And so I prefer not to miss when you wash that Hourglass Illusion off;
And take away the misconception that everything is
perfect...
But either way, you're worth it....
I mean like, cause, none of that really defines you.
That Dolce and
Gabbana only wastes precious time and money.
And Merle Norman, he makes you feel
"special", but by who's standard?
I'm observing what God is discerning baby,
I want to know where your heart is standing...
Because I know where my heart stands;
And I prefer to be with you.
So, don't hide under that urban decay,
Or harbor yourself under lip gloss that tastes like candy.
The material things, they decay.
But,
I want you to be my cover
girl,
And, hello
flawless, you're gorgeous;
Down to your bare
minerals...
I prefer seeing the unmasked you.
Signed,
TheNiceGuyInLastPlace.

Comments
Post a Comment