Letter to kehlani
(I wasn't sure how else to get this to you...)
What ever happened, happened. That is not for me to know. I am not here to judge you. I have zero ties to you personally so I can't comment on your personal life. I can only comment on how you relate to me through your music and your writing. I love all of the many talents that you possess. God blessed you to the max and he's still blessing you I can tell. These last couple of days have been hell for me because I know you're under so much pressure, and I hate to hear about you like this and I hate that you can't even record music because you're in this state. Americans on social media can be so cruel, evil-spirited, Ill-mannered and sick-minded and really all we can do is pray for their souls and their lives because obviously they're hurting deep down somewhere based on the judgements they pass. I apologize on behalf of the many heartless jerks who have bashed you and attempted to kill you (literally). Suicide is no laughing matter. I hope your mind is at ease right now. I'm not sure how impacted you'll be by this letter, I'm not even certain you'll read it. But, I send peace your way. I also wanted to send some loving and encouragement over because it sucks seeing someone who's music and talents I've grown fond of suffer like this. I want you to know you at least still have ONE fan that loves you genuinely, and has common sense and enough poise to not believe everything he reads / sees. Your faults, flaws, and mistakes mean nothing to me. You are a strong minded, strong willed, determined, beautiful woman; that's more than most of these young women your age these days. I love you for your creativity, your skills, and your exceptional professionalism. You are strong, I say again, kehlani. I'm constantly praying for your situation and your family too. I believe God will lighten your load and loosen the Devils grip on your life if you ask him to. Have you asked him?
Kehlani, Please stay safe, and healthy mentally, spiritually, and physically. I want more hit records.
I love you,
- A fan from Delaware.
P.S. Don't scare us like that again. If we (the TsunamiMob) would've lost you we all would have been lost too. You almost broke our hearts. I love you.
-Lij.
What ever happened, happened. That is not for me to know. I am not here to judge you. I have zero ties to you personally so I can't comment on your personal life. I can only comment on how you relate to me through your music and your writing. I love all of the many talents that you possess. God blessed you to the max and he's still blessing you I can tell. These last couple of days have been hell for me because I know you're under so much pressure, and I hate to hear about you like this and I hate that you can't even record music because you're in this state. Americans on social media can be so cruel, evil-spirited, Ill-mannered and sick-minded and really all we can do is pray for their souls and their lives because obviously they're hurting deep down somewhere based on the judgements they pass. I apologize on behalf of the many heartless jerks who have bashed you and attempted to kill you (literally). Suicide is no laughing matter. I hope your mind is at ease right now. I'm not sure how impacted you'll be by this letter, I'm not even certain you'll read it. But, I send peace your way. I also wanted to send some loving and encouragement over because it sucks seeing someone who's music and talents I've grown fond of suffer like this. I want you to know you at least still have ONE fan that loves you genuinely, and has common sense and enough poise to not believe everything he reads / sees. Your faults, flaws, and mistakes mean nothing to me. You are a strong minded, strong willed, determined, beautiful woman; that's more than most of these young women your age these days. I love you for your creativity, your skills, and your exceptional professionalism. You are strong, I say again, kehlani. I'm constantly praying for your situation and your family too. I believe God will lighten your load and loosen the Devils grip on your life if you ask him to. Have you asked him?
Kehlani, Please stay safe, and healthy mentally, spiritually, and physically. I want more hit records.
I love you,
- A fan from Delaware.
P.S. Don't scare us like that again. If we (the TsunamiMob) would've lost you we all would have been lost too. You almost broke our hearts. I love you.
-Lij.
Comments
Post a Comment