"Missed."







I really dropped the ball with this one.
There's no turning it around from this point...


I see the guy all on your Facebook.
And then I see how glad your face looks.
I'm just happy that he makes you happy.
While I'm upset I got my place took.

I should've listened to the man, Drake.
When it's good you can't demand great.
All them text messages I sent to you.
But if you're reading it’s too damn, late!

I ain't want another one.
I thought I was gonna have you.
But I had another one.
And you found out that I had two...
And that's the worse and I'm sorry baby.
That's the worse, I know I shouldn't have.
That's worse I hope you can forgive me.
I'm the worse boyfriend you ever had.

It goes without saying it.
Now I can't say that I'm nothing like these other guys.
Cause i played you like a violin.
I strung you along like your shoes untied....

(To be continued...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.