“Love Hangover"
Declare
your intentions.
----.
Cause
I've been just sitting here drinking.
Fiendin
for more of what happened last night.
I
want my ego stroked but I NEED my soul caressed.
You
know, take this heart and wash it out and turn it red and thaw it out and heat
things up.
Don't
hang me up.
When
I call, don't hit ignore, & look at your phone and not answer.
Girl
your loving is like cancer how it spread.
And
I'm Leo and you're sag and they said we're no match but forget them cause they
lack what we have.
This
chemistry.
Kill
the blinds girl, the light's killing me.
Last
night was perfect, girl don't just do away with me.
I can still smell your perfume on my jacket
from when you wore it home,
A
sweet history.
Sweet
victory.
I
can still feel you in my sheets though I'm alone - now.
Alone
again.
Just
swangin.
Waiting
for you to get off - then you already know what I'm thinking...
Wanna
be you I'm drinking.
Sip.
Cause
I've been sitting here all day, thirsty.
Fiendin
for more of what you've given last night.
How
you down poured on me;
Drip.
Swimming
in your ocean felt so right, to be frank, It Tasted so nice,
I
want nothing more than a replay of last night.
I've
been Fiendin for you like that crack rock, that white.
I
was lost in that pink matter, don't think I can have a sweet life if you forest
Gump and runway and end this...
Skin
as smooth as that Hennessy.
And
just like IT, you make me FORGET everything from the past.
Golden
girl, I wonder, how long will this last?
Years,
months, weeks, or days.
But,
Forever
is what I pray...
-end

Comments
Post a Comment