AllWell


Earlier today God was like... 

All is well, have no fear / 
All is well, I am here / 
All is well.

I can see the future / 
I know you better than you do / 
Trust me with your life / 
I value it more than you. 

All is well & right with you / 
All is well & right with you / 
Others that ain't for you, I will move them out your view.

Never fear what may happen /
I'm here everyday / 
Don't try to make plans / 
That was done the other day.

You're the soldier, I'm the captain /
But your battles been won / 
Take and spread the words I tell you / 
Let them know that I'm the one. 

All is best for you / 
I promise. 
Trust me for it all / 
I promise. 
You got to depend on me for everything, 
Everything you want and need / 
And love / 
But all you NEED is all in me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.