"BeautifulSymphony."
Her slender fingers on those piano keys.
I envy those , as they receive,
Her delicate touch.
Each stroke raises heat & the sound she makes raises me...
She plays chopins polonaise in E;
Her favorite key.
Her hair moves slightly,
from the open windows' breeze.
Geez.
She appeases my every lustful desire.
And that's just off of how she plays,
So imagine if we played? -
We could probably go on for hours.
As she works through the complexities of the piece.
She motions me to move to a closer seat.
Says "I think I'd be more inspired if you were close to me."
That's code for something ...
& Her body looks even lovelier up close,
The wind blows and I catch a dose -
Of pure seduction...
The smell arrested me,
Stopped me in mid-thought .
I smile at her mastery;
At the masterpiece - she just let me witness.
A song so soulful it left me literally frozen in its charm.
The essence of her beauty,
Her heart which is so warm,
has me thinking that id love it if she was inside of my arms...

Comments
Post a Comment