"JustSoYouKnow"
Just so you know;
I think you're the
most beautiful girl.
I think we could
be forever.
I would give you
the world.
Never been fluent
in speaking to women like you.
Because I get
nervous.
So I might've let
you get away.
But I'm still
praying.
Only thing on my list this year is your
name.
Because yours is
the only one that drives me insane; every time I hear.
I just want you here,
next to me;
Never did this.
You know more
about this love thing.
So, I was hoping
you could teach me.
And when it gets
cold on days, I'm hoping you can wrap me up.
Took me all year.
Just to get past
the lonely tears,
And not having you
here.
Just so you know,
Since fifth grade
you've been the object of my affection.
Sarah, from
recollection you were the epitome of 'pure perfection'.
I've prayed.
Every day for the
words to say.
And, every day,
the words just

Comments
Post a Comment