RATHER BE [alone]



Leave me alone.

Leave me be.

I told you I wasn't playing.

Guess you couldn't see.

This anger builds:: inside of me.

This pain releases & fills so deep.





Leave me alone.

To drown my sorrows in Dope & XO.

GONE - until tomorrow.

And maybe thereafter.

And maybe after that.

Leave me alone.

Leave me be.

I feel like I'm about to snap.



Leave me alone.

EVERYBODY!

Leave me alone.

I'm nobody.

Nobody except to this XO.

Nobody said it'd be this hard - to let go!

Nobody said not having a father would take its toll.

Nobody told me.

That's why I didn't know.



Leave me alone.

We'll talk later.

Leave me be.

I hate haters.

Leave me alone.

That's how I'd rather be.

Leave me alone. - by myself-

Just me & me ...




-Let me breathe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.